Custom Infrared Optics Zinc Selenide Ge Ball Lenses
We offer Germanium (Ge) and ZnSe optical ball lens customization. Germanium lenses are mainly used in the thermal imaging system and infrared (FLIR) field. ZnSe ball lenses are used in a variety of applications including fiber optic collimators, laser diode beam shaping, and fiber-to-fiber coupling. They are also used in medical equipment such as endoscopes.
– Material: Germanium, ZnSe, Chalcogenides Glass
– Diameter: 0.5mm – 50mm
– Diameter Ellipticity: < +/-1 mm
– Diameter Tolerance: < +/-0.1mm
– Surface Accuracy: λ/4 – 2 λ
– Long lifespan and durable in harsh elements